We ship within Canada only. Credit cards are charged at the time of order to reserve roots. Cancellations are subject to a 10% administration and restocking charge. Cancellations after August 1st will be charged 35%. No refunds whatsoever after September 1st.
All orders will be shipped bare root in a dormant state during the first two weeks of October.
We do not ship peony roots in the spring. We do not have potted plants available for purchase in the spring.
Orders will be shipped by Canada Post. Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and will be as close as possible to our actual cost. Root sizes and weights do vary so we have calculated our shipping costs based on average root size.
Local Pick up
Our farm is located in Caledon, Ontario, about 60km northwest of Toronto. If you choose to pick up your peony order rather than have it shipped, we'll contact you with the pick-up schedule once it's settled - usually in early October. We'll most likely be open four mornings a week and some weekends during the middle two weeks of October. We prepare our orders for shipping first - and there is no early pick up.
For any questions regarding Shipping, please contact us here.
- VARIETIES MARKED AS 'SOLD OUT' WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL 2022. The new catalogue will be posted in late January 2022.
- WE DO NOT SELL CUT FLOWERS
- THERE WILL BE NO OPEN DAYS, FARM VISITS, OR PHOTOGRAPHY ALLOWED IN 2021
- WE DO NOT SELL TREE PEONIES
- ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED IN OCTOBER
- WE DO NOT DELIVER PEONIES UNTIL THE FALL
- WE DO NOT SELL POTTED PLANTS
- WE DO NOT SELL PLANTS IN THE SPRING